Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What happens when your own self goes on strike...?

Well, it's a good thing last night was so nice, relaxing and wonderful.. because my morning was physically a rough one, indeed.

I slept wonderfully hard, and no dreams for once. Which was a good part, followed by the immediate hour that I was awake which wasn't so good.

When I woke up, I apparently did so waaaaaaayyyyyy too quickly. Usually when I do that, I'm just slightly dizzy and nauseated.. But this morning, I almost fainted from the hallway upstairs spinning. That was just the beginning.. Then my body just decided to go on an all around strike-on the verge of throwing up for over a half hour, dizzy, temperature spiking in moments, asthma freaking out.. just to give the not so disgusting highlights.

Good news (I guess) being that my mind pretty much wiped my memory clean for this morning until I was back in bed recovering. I don't know how unusual that is, or about anyone else, but when I have sudden episodes like this morning, my brain makes them going away. I don't actually have clear memories of the beginning of my day, just know that it happened and the remnants of yuckiness throughout the day. I really don't know what I'd do without my mom. I try not to think about it, because my anxiety freaks out and is paralyzing. She's wonderful, supportive and there for me no matter what. I'm very lucky.

After I rested for a bit, my day got a little better. I just took it very easy while we ran the most necessary errands and then curled up on the sofa alternating between watching TV and doing a few of the things that absolutely had to be done today. Resting was top priority, considering I have to start my work week in the morning. Thank goodness my vacation starts next week, I'm definitely looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment