Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just another day..

I did something today that I haven't done in at least two or three years.. (if not longer). I called in sick to work. I haven't been feeling well anyway, and my lupus symptoms have been pretty prominent lately--especially the fatigue and sore joints. I had an appointment this morning, and by the time I was done with that, I was dragging, my feet feeling like they were cement blocks. I just couldn't see myself working a shift after that.. instead I came home and actually took a nap for a couple hours! I don't remember the last time I did that either, even though I've been craving doing it a lot.. might have to work that into my schedule more.

(In other news, I think I may have just stumbled across how to fix my formatting issue with my blog.. I guess I'll find out when I publish this entry, hm?)

I feel a little bit better tonight, a little less sniffly and congested, a little more energy.. but still much lower than even my normal. I'm hoping a good, decent night's sleep is ahead of me, so that tomorrow is more productive... and work is okay. I'm hoping a certain coworker of mine either calls in or opts to work in a different area, I just really don't feel like dealing with drama and attitudes tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, it's going to be that in about five minutes, and I want sleep.. so off to curl up I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment