Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oh, so that's what it looks like!

Phase One of the wardrobe overhaul has been in progress for one week now.. And there is significant progress made, although it may not seem like it.

One instance, the goal that I set last week of having the chair completely void of clothing, and turned back into a viable sitting place is completed!


(This is what my beautiful, comfy reading chair actually looks like, dear reader!)

All of my clothing inventory is now back in my closet- shoes, belts, clothes, accessories & all!

Although, I didn't get the chance to completely go through it last week, like I set out to do. But that's okay. Slowly, but surely, office hubby & I will knock it out when we get the chance! He's a rather busy man, with school, work, family, etc.. but he makes time to hang out with me (usually at work or virtually lol) & I think it is now his mission to make my wardrobe much more worthy of seeing- so it will get done eventually.

My next goal is go through my desk & empty it out of all non-writing/art things.. The entire thing has become one big junk drawer, and my writing stuff is in totes under my bed.. how does that work??

No comments:

Post a Comment