Sunday, April 18, 2010

Be Gone, Junk drawers!

As previously mentioned, my next goal is to attack my desk/writing area. The thing has seven drawers chock full of things, and do you want to know what the funny thing is, dear reader? I only use the bottom right one on any regular basis- and that's the 'cord drawer'. You know, where I store all my computer wires, my phone charger, my camera USB cord, etc, etc. That stuff that really doesn't even belong in my desk, really.



I figured I'd better attack this area next for two reasons: one, I finally have some bedroom furniture on the way, (It's been about six or seven years since I've had actual bedroom furniture in my bedroom;)and two, my packrattedness was found out by office hubby when he was over fixing my internet awhile ago. So, to show I'm not a total slob, I'm going to get rid of all the seldom used or needed junk.

I guess it would also be good to get all of my writing stuff back out from under my bed and into aforementioned desk!



No comments:

Post a Comment