Sunday, November 4, 2012

Work and working out...

Quick update before I crash for the night..

So, not long after I wrote the quick entry about my schedule at work, Store Manager Chad walked by. I told him what happened and he told me not to worry about it and it wouldn't get me in trouble at all, since it wasn't my fault and I had been on vacation. And since I almost always take shorter lunches anyway, not to worry about staying later than 5:30.

Sweet. Now, I want to ask him who he is, and what he's done with Chad. It's weird. He's been nicer to everyone and personable and helpful. And the clipboard that seemed to be permanently attached to him hasn't been in attendance in awhile. It's weird. Unsettling. But we all agree that we're just going to enjoy it while it lasts!

And doubly sweet, it gave me JUST enough time to get to the gym and squeeze in a shorter workout. And by JUST enough time, I mean I was walking my last lap in my cool down period when they started turning off the lights.

Speaking of turning off the lights, it is time for mine to go off for the night and curl up with the already sleeping furballs..

No comments:

Post a Comment