Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trying to give thanks early... or explode

I just looked at my schedule for Thanksgiving week and am now repeating to myself, "I'm thankful I have a job. I'm thankful I have a job."

I understand it's Black Friday and all, but the fact that it now starts on Thanksgiving is ridiculous. And the fact that they gave me a mandatory schedule five hours past the end of my availability is even more so.. especially when I have my availability set for a reason (I tend to fall asleep just wherever I am once my body has decided it's had enough.. Nick's witnessed it at a bar before (When it was only 11-11:30 and we'd only been there an hour or so) and my family's witnessed it my whole life. I've started falling asleep on a register before when they pushed me to work past it..)



I'm thankful I have a job...I'm thankful I have a job....

No comments:

Post a Comment