Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sleep, noise and sneezing fits!

Sleep is such a fickle mistress!

I've been having such a hard time getting a decent, full night's, restful night's sleep for a few weeks now. I couldn't get it in my bed, so I took a note from Nick's routine and tried sleeping on my (oh-so-comfy, nice and soft) couch.. and slept great!

I moved back to my bed, and nada. I think it's in part due to the fact that the interstate is sounding louder and louder by the day (and night) because they took it to six friggin' lanes! How annoying. We're going to put this house on the market come Febuary and find one in a small town nearby.. or at least one that's not less than a football field away from an interstate!


Anyway, I digress. The noise is much louder in my room than my living room for some reason.. though I don't get it, since the rooms are right next to each other!

I did find a solution that seems to work for some kooky reason-- sleeping SIDEWAYS in bed! Weird, you may think! But there's still plenty of room for me to be comfy, since I'm tiny and I have a full size bed.. and this way, the pup isn't kicking me in her sleep! For such a small furball, she's a very active and strong sleeper! (And she ALWAYS sleeps sideways in bed... so now I have an added bonus that she cuddles up almost all night!)


*On a completely unrelated note, do you know how hard it is to try to type a quick blog-note when you're sneezing every other sentence??)

No comments:

Post a Comment