Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oh, here we go again :-(

After being up and keeping watch over me most of the night, the little furball has definitely found the most comfy spot in the house to rest- a foot deep cushion of blankets...
 I have chronic mouth/dental issues, due to a low immune system. Both which lend pretty easily to infections and pain.. oh, the pain. Last night was AWFUL! It was soooo bad, and I would've actually broken down and gone to the ER to get a morphine shot (which I've had to do before, always in the middle of the night- go figure!) But the blasted blizzard that was going on kept me grounded at home, curled up in a little ball on the couch :-( My momma kept me company for a good part of it, but she had to work early so I wanted her to get her needed sleep..
I've started back on another round of antibiotics, so hopefully that and constant ibuprofen will get me through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment