Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's been awhile...

"...Since I first saw you And it's been awhile Since I could stand On my own two feet again And it's been awhile Since I could call you And all the things I can't remember..." Oh wait.. that's not where I was going with that. Silly song just popping into my head like that! I was actually going to say that it's been awhile since I've written. But, I think it's time to start. I've been possibly inspired to do so, by the latest book I'm reading. Actually a few books I've read lately, just by coincidence, have inspired me. It's strange, my passion for reading has been jump started for some unknown reason.. but I'm not complaining. And, now in this technological age, I have a magic box that hold hundreds of them! Well, other people would call them Kindles, but I like magic box better ;-) It's magic to me, because I will NEVER understand how those things, (or computers of any type) can work constantly and steadily! It's beyond my grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment