Monday, August 20, 2012

A quick observation

I think it's sad (disappointing..immature..telling...?) how people completely change their personality towards you, or just stop communication altogether, when they don't get what they want. Or when you don't want to help them fulfill whatever it is that they desire... As I write this, I guess it's not them changing, but their true colors that must be showing through the fake awesome exterior that they were trying to emulate. Sucks, but hey.. helps you see who is a true friend and who apparently think they are above everyone else, right? :-) While I'm mini-ranting, I might as well include a few more things lol: 1.) Why do some people attack other's for behaviors that they themselves do?? I don't get it. Everything from not picking up after their animals to cheating on their spouses, littering to not paying thier bills. I've heard a wide gamlet of these things, and it just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe they need to be reminded of the glass house/throwing stones proverb?2.) Why did an individual that knows I dislike them IMMENSELY send me a friend request earlier this week? I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual... 3.) and last, but not least.. I am soooooo exhausted that I'm actually slightly dizzy. That doesn't seem like a good thing.. I think that means I'm way over due for meeting my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment