Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ten things I want..

I must say, this is the first time that I've been inspired by Twitter for a blog entry!

Instead of 10 separate tweets to fulfill this tag, I just thought I'd do an umbrella blog!

In no particular order:

1.) Endless supply of margaritas
2.) A man that treats me right, who does what he can to fulfill my needs and desires-even if there's only irregular opportunities for it..
3.) A life-time pass to Burger King and their oh-so-delicious Whoppers and onion rings!
4.) For people to stop criticizing my weight, one moment I'm too skinny, the next I'm gaining too much! AUGH!
5.) A kiss that takes my breath away.
6.) Fewer health problems
7.) A job that doesn't feel like a job
8.) To be free of my OCD and anxieties
9.) My friends and family to be happy and healthy and achieve all that they want in life
10.) The ability to mute annoying chick-chatter and to knock some non-deserving men's egos down a few notches.

1 comment:

  1. Hear, hear!

    I don't know anyone who wouldn't wish for number 7. I'm a student who's kinda unemployed at the moment, and I wish I only felt unemployed. Haha.

    ReplyDelete