Friday, March 22, 2013

Unusual thing today..

Well, last week my phone charger broke. So, since then, I've been borrowing my mom's kindle charger to fill the battery every night.
Last night, she needed it back because her kindle was out of juice. Which brings me back to today and my discovery.
When I got to work today, I had 20% battery which quickly dwindled down to zilch-and a phone-shaped paperweight. Instead of feeling panic of not having instant communication, games and other electronic entertainment in my possession like most people I know, I felt... relief.
I felt less stressed, less time concentrated (because I wasn't looking at it every five minutes), less bombarded, more productive.
It was pretty amazing, actually. I feel I may have to try that again soon... like tomorrow. Maybe I'll even wear a watch for the first time in years...

No comments:

Post a Comment