Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Are those butterflies in my stomach..

...or big freakin' hawks??
I'm kinda.. okay, REALLY.. nervous about plans I have for tomorrow night. I have no idea what to expect or how it will turn out. A friend that I've been on the outs with for months and I made arrangements to get together and try to talk about things. I'm so worried that I'll say or do something to make things even worse, just by being so nervous and worried about saying and doing the things that I want to. (Just think of it being a combination of being around someone I really adore and the fact that the more I want to do right by them and say exactly what I mean that I apparently lose the ability to fully express myself.)


(like the rambling in this entry.. I think I'm going to lose myself in my book and try to sleep soon.. that'll at least ease my mind for the night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment